Friday, May 8, 2020

Today getting going!

Slept okay last night. So much going on in the news with those in power. Makes me think about how we need to trust God and his word on whats going on. Woke up early this morning and hit the trail. I video taped 2 rides so far and i'll probably use the footage for a little music videos. I have a few on Y()UTu$3 but want to start hosting all my creations on my own blog page. Went to wa|_/\/\@Rt for the first time in over a month for a bike lock and some clear paint top coat. For my upcoming projects. Getting more prints made also for the weekend this afternoon. And starting on this 3 panel canvas set going to be airbrushed and brushed acrylic! In the next upcoming days I may start airbrushing on my ride. and experimenting with the clear on a few spots.
the trail
  

No comments:

Post a Comment