Friday, May 8, 2020

Hope Friends and peace.

So I accomplished around half of what I was planning on doing today. I did spend a bit in nature walking by streams. It rained most of the afternoon and I napped. I got my prints made so weather providing I should have a productive day finding art collectors tomorrow. Yesterday one of my old pals told me he was gonna go for a skate downtown and I called him and we rolled around and he showed me a DIY skatepark spot. it was fun! ill be going there more for sure! I was nice to talk and catch up a bit. We discussed many subjects about the good ole days and the new times. One thing I keep thinking about is how many nice people I meet, they collect a piece of art, and we may like each others pics once in a while. Seeing them from afar. Often I think wow I would love to hang out with them. I must start collecting phone numbers again. Friends are great especial loyal caring social people that enjoy spending time. And that's what it is spending it. Its so important to have hope. Hope that you will be able to see your dreams come true. In wanting to do Gods will for my life. I has me asking many questions. I want to do things the right way. I want love. But i'm often to business like when I approach women with potential and have yet to "take a risk and express my interest". Separate personal life from work? Art is very revealing to a persons intention and the way they treat others. Rejection is something I am very used to in sales. But lately its been difficult to take risks and put my heart out there again. I can not believe I am going to be 35 in around a week!   Time flys. Hope for a family life or just to be satisfied alone. Providing for a family or working as a single man. Both have joy and stress. Thankful to have my faith in the Lord to direct my path. Because often I'm a bad driver. 

                  This piece of art is called "Sharing in the shade" if you would like a 11x17in print please call or text me at (540)355-9905

No comments:

Post a Comment